Thursday, September 23, 2010

True Love.

I do realise that this blog has swayed off of the whole 'spiritual' aspect, and more into a personal one.

Love is a funny feeling. No, love is not a feeling- sadness is a feeling, happiness is a feeling, anger is a feeling- love is more than that. Love is sacred and special. Love is a way of life.

I sat down with my Wife today, face-to-face for the first time in 6 weeks, to be told that we would no longer be in a relationship. She wanted out. And, that hurt. Initially, it hurt to think that she did not want to be with me anymore, especially considering I had done no wrong by her. But, as I sit here with the reality setting in, I realise what it is that makes this so painful.

Even after having your heart torn out, spat on and set on fire by the one you love, that love does not diminish. At this point in time, I love Melodie more than ever. And that love is going nowhere. she will not receive it.

I miss her so badly. I love her so intensely. When will I wake up from this crazy nightmare?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts!